Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup

Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review? Pretty please?

Disclaimer: Not mine.
Only about 2 chapters to go on this and then the prequel.

Chapter 12


Caleb yawned and nuzzled against Sam. "Sam?"

"Shh, go back to sleep kitten, I've got you." Sam whispered.

Caleb nipped at his neck. "Not a kitten..."

“If you say so." Sam answered, moving his head to give Caleb better access to the skin.

"I'm not." Caleb pouted.

Sam kissed him. "Just like Dean and you calling me Sammy." Sam assured him.

"I rarely call you Sammy."

"I love it when you do." Sam admitted softly, playing with Caleb's hair. "Makes me feel more human."

"You're human... I'm not." He blinked at Sam lazily.

Sam smiled back at him; it felt nice to know Caleb didn't see him any differently. "Human......despite being some weird demon-human hybrid?" Sam asked him.

"Human with extra abilities." Caleb smiled. "Like Superman."

That made Sam smile, laughing softly. He kissed Caleb again. "Thank you." Sam whispered and then he felt a response coming from several demons, they would do as he ordered and search for any sign of Skynet and its creators. For once Sam would do nothing to stop demons killing, for what they were bringing about those people deserved to die. No one would ever threaten his family again.

"We staying here forever?"

"Sounds good to me." Sam told him.

"But it's boring..." Caleb pouted.

"Maybe but its also safe. Don't forget, Dean and I are still on the FBI’s most wanted list, not to mention other hunters."

"I get the 'pala then!" Caleb chuckled.

"I'll let you take that up with Dean." Sam laughed. Dean cracked open an eye and glared at them both before crawling between them and going back to sleep.

Caleb laughed. "What's wrong Dean? Jealous?"

"My 'Pala. Shh, sleep." Dean mumbled.

"My 'Pala now."

Dean growled and bit him gently before turning to hide his face in Sam's chest, he wanted to sleep more! They were too loud.

"Ow!" He glared at Dean for being bitten and turned so his back was to Dean. "Jerk."

"Sleep Glitch." Dean mumbled and all Sam could do was try to muffle his laughter.

"Not tired."

Dean growled and decided he'd make Caleb want to sleep again.

Caleb growled back in reply. "My 'Pala. You can't drive."

"Okay you two enough! Dean, Caleb can drive her, you know he'll be just as careful as I am. Caleb stop baiting him." Sam paused, blinking in shock. "And suddenly I feel like Dad."

"Dean bit me!" Caleb whined.

"You were baiting him Caleb. Just both of you stop please?"

"Sorry Caleb." Dean whispered.

Caleb sighed and yawned. "Yessir."

"Not mad?" Dean asked, rolling over to cautiously nuzzle Caleb’s throat.

"Not mad Dean." Caleb purred softly at the nuzzle. "Brat." Dean smiled and kissed Caleb's throat, not able to reach his lips from his position. Caleb smiled. "My 'Pala." Okay so he was in brat mode himself.

Dean frowned but then smiled. "Our 'Pala!" he decided.

"Okay, our 'Pala." Caleb turned to face Dean, beeping his nose. "Our walking 'Pala also?"

Dean scowled but nodded, he still didn't like her.

"What's wrong Dean? Why the long face?"

"Don't like walking 'Pala. Mean." Dean stated, having a vague memory from before.

"Mean? How's she mean?"

"Before. Caleb was different.....wanted to kill him." Dean said and Sam looked at him and then Caleb. Why did Dean always remember those things? Yeah, Cameron had been all for killing Caleb when he'd first arrived but since at that time Caleb would have killed all of them Sam couldn't really blame her.

"She was trying to protect you and John." Caleb replied, running a hand through Dean's hair. "So not mean."

Dean shook his head; she'd wanted to hurt Caleb once, that was all he needed to know. "Mean." He stated firmly.

"Sister." Caleb replied. Dean just crossed his arms, refusing to budge and Sam laughed.

"Being your sister doesn't mean she can't be mean." Sam told Caleb. Caleb sighed and once more turned his back on Dean. "Come on you two. Don't fight, please?" Caleb snorted and closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

Dean whined and wrapped himself around Caleb. "Sister not mean." He whispered, not wanting Caleb to be mad at him. Caleb relaxed, purring softly. Dean smiled and kissed Caleb, he was getting hungry and Caleb was able to feed him now, right?

Yes he was. Caleb turned and kissed Dean back. "Horny?"

"Hungry." Dean whimpered, leaning into Caleb more. "Can't feed... no skin." Caleb smiled, knowing what Dean would do after that! Dean growled and began pulling at Caleb's clothes, wanting skin and Sam chuckled behind them, moving to help Dean out of his shorts while Dean worked on Caleb's clothes.

Caleb shimmied out of his clothes and captured Dean's lips with a soft growl. Dean whimpered and relaxed, letting Caleb do what he wanted even as Sam's hands roamed over his back. Caleb moved so he was over Dean, rubbing against him as his nails dug into Dean's skin. Dean moaned, loving the feeling of Caleb's nails digging in. Caleb was rougher than Sam and Dean loved it. Between them they gave him everything he could ever need.

Caleb rolled so Dean was above him, positioning him so he could enter. He growled softly eyes opening to shine gold. "Dean..."

Dean smiled at him, not scared by the change of colour, Sam's eyes changed all the time now too. "Caleb please." He begged.

The begging was getting to him, Caleb growled and bit down on Dean's shoulder as he shoved himself inside Dean with a groan. Dean’s head went back, back arching as Caleb entered him. He felt Sam come up to support him as he straddled Caleb, Sam kissing his neck, his hands roving over Dean's skin. Dean's eyes were glazed as he fed off his brothers together for the first time. Caleb snarled as he moved Dean over him, letting the incubus ride him to completion. As Caleb climaxed Dean's eyes rolled back in his head, his body following Caleb's lead. He slumped back against Sam, feeling that he was still aroused. He flooded Sam with lust and Sam groaned, burying his head in Dean's neck even as he rubbed against his back until he came too. Dean fed off of him until he was done and then Sam gently pulled him off Caleb. Dean could feel the energy inside him and yet he didn't want to move, his body heavy. Caleb groaned, it felt so good, but he was so tired, he blinked at his brothers before drifting off into oblivion.

Sam chuckled tiredly as he gently settled Dean down beside Caleb before making himself get up and get a cloth to clean them all off before he joined them in sleep.

`````````````````````````````````
Caleb was eating breakfast with Sam, Dean, and Cameron when he and Cameron cocked their heads to the side at the same time, listening. "Someone's coming."

"How many and how close?" Bobby asked.

"Five... they are heavily armed." Cameron replied. "My guess would be hunters."

Caleb blinked and looked at Dean then back to Sam. "Cameron, take Dean, go to the Panic room, lock yourselves in until Sam or I come and get you."

Sam stared at Caleb in confusion, frowning and then he realised. "If it's anyone we know it won't work." Sam warned him, realising Caleb planned to pass himself off as Dean.

"Let's hope it's no one you know." Caleb replied calmly. "For their sake."

Cameron gently, yet firmly lead Dean downstairs, locking the door behind them. Dean curled up on the blankets left behind from the binding spell, eyes locked on the door fearfully. Cameron cocked her head to the side as she listened. "They don't know them." She sent what she thought was a reassuring smile to Dean.

"Want Sammy and Caleb." Dean whimpered.

"They will come when it is safe." Cameron replied, moving to look at the weapons. "Do you remember how to clean weapons?"

Dean stared at her warily, biting his lip before he nodded hesitantly. "Not guns. Not allowed near guns."

"Why not?" Cameron cocked her head to the side.

"Nearly shot Bobby, accident." Dean told her, looking down at his hands.

"If you shoot me, it won't affect me." Cameron quickly unloaded a gun and handed it to Dean.

Dean stared at it and then slowly reached for it, studying it once it was in his hands. He felt it all over and it felt familiar. Cameron watched him as she stripped a gun and started to clean it. Knowing the Incubus would start asking her questions when he got curious. Dean fumbled a little with the gun but then the movements began to feel natural as he started to clean it. He glanced at Cameron now and then but was too nervous to say anything.

"I won't bite." Cameron said after the fourth glance. She was on her third gun.

"I bit you." Dean stated, smiling slightly. He had defended himself!

"You did not hurt me." Cameron replied, looking up at him.

"Not even little?" He asked, pouting in disappointment.

"I sensed the damage done to my protein sheath. I guess it could be called pain, but it did not bother me."

"Would hurt human?" Dean asked, watching her.

"I would think so." She looked at him. "Why do you ask?"

"Protect Sammy and Caleb." Dean told her.

"How?" Cameron tilted her head again. "You cannot fight."

"Bite!" Dean told her with a smile. "Di....distract! Orgy."

Cameron thought for a moment. "Like all other Incubi... what if you learned to fight again?"

Dean stared at her with wide eyes. "Bobby and Sammy tried. Too....too easily distracted." Dean told her.

"What if you fighting saves Sam and Caleb's lives?"

"Someone hurt them?" Dean asked in alarm, looking around.

"Someone might, some day."

“No! No one hurt. Sammy stop."

Cameron watched him. "What if Sam cannot stop them? Do you not want to protect them?"

Dean frowned, struggling with the idea she was presenting. "Sam stop anything. Sammy powerful. Kill demons."

"What about Terminators?"

"Term....what that?" Dean asked.

"Walking cars."

Dean shook his head. "Sammy stop, throw away or squish."

"Mean me's?"

"You mean before, wanted kill Caleb." Dean told her. "Protect now? Sammy only hurt bad."

Cameron looked at him before using her eyes as Cameras to show Dean Terminators. Dean watched, whimpering in fear and horror. "Bad!"

"Would you fight them to protect Sam?" Deliberately not adding Caleb.

"Caleb too?" Dean asked hesitantly.

"Caleb too."

Dean stared at her, chewing his lip as he watched the images, seeing them hurting Sam and Caleb in his head, shuddering but then he straightened, staring straight at Cameron. "Teach me?"

Cameron nodded and started to instruct him on combat. Dean struggled to focus, using the images she'd shown him to help, not wanting Sammy or Caleb to get hurt. It was weird but some of it his body seemed to already know so he realised that yes, he had once been able to fight.

"You are doing real good." Cameron said as he got past her defenses again. "John said you taught him to fight.”

"Really? Wow. Sammy said I'm faster and stronger now. But don't remember."

"Maybe you should try to remember. Your body does."

"Try lots. Fog in here." Dean explained, tapping his head. "Won't go away but sometimes better."

"When is it better?"

"After feeding or when Sammy or Caleb tells me to do something. When they help me remember something."

"Keep thinking that way, you will remember on your own. Your body does."

"Sammy says used to remember, before Her. He gets sad, blames himself. Not his fault though." Dean told her as he backed off, panting a little.

"Her?"

"Bad lady, demon. Hurt Sammy, tried to make him hurt me." Dean told her, looking around warily as if she might suddenly appear.

"She's gone. You have Sam and Caleb now.”

Dean smiled and nodded, happy as he thought about them. "Bad people gone yet?"

Cameron cocked her head and listened. "No, not yet."

"Fighting?"

"No... research... talking."

"Think Caleb me?"

Cameron nodded a bit. "Yes. Caleb is doing a good job."

“Good.”

Cameron smiled a bit. "Back to fighting?"

"Okay. Gonna have to feed more." He muttered as he went back to training.

Caleb stared at Dean and Cameron when he opened the door and saw the two training. He blinked silently, dumbfounded. Dean stopped when he saw Caleb, eyes wide as he watched his brother, would Caleb be mad at him?

Caleb looked between Dean and Cameron and smiled slightly. "Having fun Dean?"

"Sorry?" Dean whispered nervously. Was Caleb mad he was letting Cameron teach him?

"For what?"

"Didn't ask if it was allowed." Dean whispered, chewing his bottom lip.

"I think it's good that you're learning to fight again. Cameron a good teacher?"

Dean nodded, finally giving Caleb a small smile. He reached out, wanting a hug form him. He was scared the bad people would have hurt him or Sammy.

Caleb pulled him into his arms and nuzzled behind Dean's ear. "So, still not liking my walking Impala?"

Dean relaxed in Caleb's arms, soaking up his affection even as he shrugged. "Not as scary, hits hard though." Dean told him, rubbing his arm where he'd failed to block a hit. Caleb looked at Cameron hard.

"I was holding back." Cameron stated.

"Not bruised, see?" Dean held his arm up to reveal unmarked skin. She had been nice; he hadn't meant to get her in trouble.

Caleb relaxed. "Want Cameron to keep teaching you to fight?"

"Upstairs?" Dean asked, he didn't like this small room, all he remembered was hearing Sammy scream while chained up in the room.

"Most likely outside, more room, when no hunters are around." Caleb nipped at his earlobe. "Mine..."

"Yours." Dean answered, leaning further into Caleb. “Mean people still here? Sammy safe?" Dean asked, looking at Caleb.

"The hunters left. Sam's taking a shower." He tugged Dean out of the room, heading to their quarters. "Hey Bobby."

"Hey boys. You doing okay Dean?" Bobby asked and Dean nodded.

"Cameron's teaching Dean to fight again." Caleb beamed.

"His body remembers most forms." Cameron stated, moving to pick a book up to record it.

Bobby stared in shock and Dean ducked his head, scared Bobby would be mad. "That's....that's great Dean. Sam'll be real happy too." Bobby finally said and Dean glanced up to see Bobby smiling at him so he smiled back.

"Told you it was a good thing bro." Caleb grinned.

Dean just smiled happily and tugged at Caleb, wanting them to go to Sammy. Caleb let him lead, reaching out to tickle him right before they got to the room door. Dean laughed, dodging away to get into their room and Sam looked up from where he was towelling his hair dry. He smiled at them both and Dean hurried to his side, almost tackling him to the bed. Caleb snickered and pounced on Dean, tickling the hell out of him before pinning him down, straddling Dean's hips. Sam laughed, taking their combined weight easily now.

"Did you have fun with Cameron?" Sam asked gently as he rubbed Dean's side. He looked up at Caleb and then moved his other hand to his waist.

"Dean's learning to fight again." Caleb said, his hands skimming over Dean's chest gently.

"Really? That's great Dean! Didn't work too well when I tried......maybe he needed someone not bonded to him to teach him?" Sam pondered as he continues stroking what skin he could reach on both his brothers.

Caleb purred softly. "Cameron will be a good teacher; she doesn't insult, or get upset." He leaned over and nipped at the shell of Dean's ear. Dean moaned softly, loving the soft, gentle touches. He loved feeding but it also felt nice to be touched when he didn't. "Does Dean want to play?" Caleb moved his hand, slipping it under Dean's pants, the tips of his fingers brushing against the young Incubus' cock feather light. Dean gasped at the touch, wanting more. Sam grinned at Caleb and then began licking and nipping at Dean's throat. "Tell me what you want Dean." Caleb purred in his ear, reaching to squeeze Dean's cock a little.

"More, please." Dean begged, moving to try and get more of what he wanted. He could feel Sam against him, his little brother hardening from the way Dean was rubbing against his body.

"Think we should give him what he wants Caleb?" Sam teased.

"Maybe... he seems to enjoy it; maybe we can make him mad with want..." He tickled the underside of Dean's cock. "Like this Dean?"

"No fair! Tease bad." Dean groaned, purposely rubbing harder against Sam, making him moan.

"Don't want me to tease huh?" Caleb chuckled and bit Dean's neck. "Need skin Sam."

Sam just groaned and focused his powers. Dean laughed as his clothing was ripped off him without anyone touching him. The same happened to Sam and Caleb. Caleb grinned and rubbed against Dean, biting at Dean's neck. Dean let his head fall to the side, giving Caleb better access even as Sam's hands wandered over Dean's chest and stomach, never going lower.

Caleb grunted and repositioned Dean so he could enter him. "Mine..."

Dean wriggled, trying to make him move in deeper even as Sam began kissing and nipping down his throat to his shoulders, finally letting his hands go lower than Dean's stomach. Sam shifted his hips, rubbing against Dean. Caleb groaned and started thrusting inside Dean. He was so tight and it felt so good. Dean relaxed, loving the feeling of being sandwiched between them as they did this. He wished they could both be inside him at once but knew Sam would never agree to try that. Sam stroked him it time with Caleb's thrusts, both working to make Dean lose his mind from pleasure.

"You can feed if you want Dean." Caleb groaned and bit Dean's shoulder, drawing blood. Dean jerked at the bite but shook his head; he wanted to feel this, not to be lost in a feeding haze. Caleb groaned and just kept pumping into him. "Sam...?"

"Mmmm?" Sam moaned in question as Dean pressed against him.

"Need you..." Caleb hissed, he was almost there.

Sam moved a hand to Caleb's hair, pulling his head down to kiss him. Caleb leaned into the kiss, biting at Sam's lower lip. Sam held him in place as he mapped Caleb's mouth with his tongue, loving the feel of kissing Caleb even as he rubbed against Dean, his free hand still touching and stroking Dean. Caleb moaned and shuddered as he came, slumping against Dean and Sam happily.

Sam sped up his hand and his own movements, wanting Dean to come before him. He let go of Caleb's hair but grabbed his hand, putting it around Dean so they could stroke him together. Caleb purred, doing so, creating a tight channel for Dean's cock. Dean whimpered and moaned, thrusting into their hands until he came and then he relaxed, still feeling Sam moving against him. Dean sent a small spark of power at Sam, just to help him get off and it worked.

"Felt that, thanks." Sam murmured. Caleb purred louder, cuddling into Dean as he fell asleep. Dean giggled at the purring and the fact Caleb had fallen asleep again. "What's so funny?" Sam whispered, moving a hand to gently run through Dean's sweat dampened hair.

"Caleb always falls asleep." Dean answered and Sam chuckled.

"Don't blame him, you comfy?" Sam asked and Dean nodded.

"He's not heavy."

Caleb just wrapped his arms around Dean tighter. Dean moved his hands to pet Caleb, loving the sound of his purring. Caleb purred louder and nuzzled against him. Dean giggled again and Sam fought a laugh but hushed him, they should let Caleb sleep after all. Best... sleep... ever.

TBC…