Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.
Thanks to SkesisGirl the sex scene is a lot more graphic than what I am able to write on my own so if you don’t like it skip it, it’s near the end of the chapter.

Chapter 5


Sam was still asleep with Dean curled up around him, holding him tightly as if he'd vanish if Dean let go for an instant. Green eyes snapped open and stared at the doorway when Caleb entered the room though, Dean hadn't been fully asleep.

"I thought I told you to sleep..." Caleb yawned, moving to check Sam's temperature. Dean shook his head even as he loosened his grip on Sam to let Caleb check him.

"He was crying." Dean whispered.

"When?" Caleb checked the tear tracks on Sam. "He say anything? Was he awake?"

"Before. He was saying something but I couldn't hear it and he wouldn't answer me." Dean told him.
"Sammy's gonna get better?"

"Yeah, Sam's gonna get better. He won't leave us." Caleb got another ice pack and lay down next to Sam. Dean crawled over Sam and wriggled in between Sam and Caleb. Caleb blinked at that and picked his head up to look at Dean curiously. Dean just smiled and made himself comfortable, grabbing Sam's arm to put it round himself before laying his head over Caleb's heart and letting his eyes close. He was starting to get a little hungry but the contact would help.
"Wanted Sam all to yourself huh?" Caleb chuckled softly.

"Both." Dean told him, moving to kiss him before putting his head back down.
"Getting hungry, helps." Caleb nodded and kissed back before moving a bit, resting his head against Sam's. Falling asleep for a little while until Bobby woke them for Dinner. Dean sat up and looked around.

"Feed?" he asked with a yawn and Bobby shook his head.

"Human food Dean, sorry." Bobby apologised and Dean shrugged.

"Sam'll feed you when he's better." Caleb yawned as he stretched and shook Sam to wake him. Sam mumbled and tried to move away but eventually cracked his eyes open, staring blankly at Caleb for a little before recognising him.

"Huh?"

"Dinner?" Caleb raised an eyebrow. "Feel well enough to have some?"

"Got some soup Sam." Bobby offered and Sam nodded, struggling to sit up.

Caleb helped Sam up. "Should I contact Sarah?"

"Sarah?" Sam asked, still not really with it.

"John's mom?" Caleb raised an eyebrow.

"I...why? Can't make her sick, not here." Sam mumbled.

"You're sick because you laid your ass out on the floor of the basement. You won't make her sick."

"So why?" Sam asked, not following the conversation even as he took the soup from Bobby, his stomach growling.

"Dean, can you help Sam eat his dinner? I'm gonna go make a phone call."

"Kay...not leaving?" Dean asked just to be sure even as he moved to help hold the mug.

"Not leaving. Just going down the hall."

"Okay. Be back soon." Dean told him, smiling at him and Sam nodded, still half asleep.

"I will." He shot Bobby a smile as he headed towards one of Bobby's phones.

"Weird kid." Bobby commented and Sam managed to look up at him.

"Leave him 'lone Bobby, family." He muttered and Bobby nodded.

"I know Sam." He promised.

"I heard that!" Caleb’s voice came from the hall. Dean giggled and Bobby rolled his eyes before leaving them to it. Caleb was making his way back to the room when he saw Bobby. "What makes me so weird?" Bobby coughed and looked at him. He really should have kept his mouth shut.

"I didn't mean anything bad. Just.....sometimes you act a bit....like you don't get some pretty standard stuff. What did your mom do; raise you away from the world?" Bobby asked.

Caleb blinked at Bobby at that question. "I didn't have a mother." He shrugged.

"Wait, what? I...you're their half brother ain't you? John's your Dad?" Bobby asked, confused and suddenly very wary.

Caleb blinked again. "I never met John."

"Then who the hell are you! Sam said you're their brother." Bobby snapped out, eyes searching for a nearby weapon.

Caleb blinked again and cocked his head to the side. "Well, yeah. Sam claimed me as one when we first met. I am genetically related to them, for the most part."

"You want to explain that real fast boy." Bobby warned as his fingers closed around a gun.

"Did John Winchester ever mention a Sarah Connor to you?" Caleb asked in reply.

"Yeah, seen the police file on her too."

"You did?" Caleb chuckled. "Must be an interesting read. What did they say?"

"She's criminally insane but that's been said about the boys by law enforcement. The fact that John said she was crazy carries a bit more weight."

"Did John tell you what she believed?"

"No, just that it was real crazy and he felt sorry for her kid."

Caleb sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "She believes that there is a supercomputer that brings about the near end of the world named Skynet that sent a killing machine back in time to kill her so she wouldn’t give birth to the machine's destroyer." Bobby just stared at him, yeah, that was really crazy. But what did have to do with Caleb?
"I'm one of the newer models that Skynet sent back. But my target wasn't her son, it was Dean."

At those words Bobby didn't think, he reacted, gun coming up to aim at Caleb's heart.

Caleb reacted at the same time, moving and disarming Bobby, aiming the stolen gun at his shoulder. "If I wanted to kill Dean do you really think I would be welcomed by them?"

"Wouldn't be the first time someone fooled them, much as I hate to say it. What do you want with them? Dean's no threat to anyone or anything anymore." Bobby put himself between Caleb and the boy's room.

Sam could hear raised voices outside and one sounded too much like Caleb. "Dean stay here." He told his brother before staggering to his feet, using the wall as a crutch and then leaning in the doorway a she struggled to focus. He froze as he saw Bobby's back and the gun in Caleb’s hand. "Caleb no, Bobby friend." he called as loudly as he could.

Caleb glanced at Sam and then back to Bobby before unloading the gun and tossing it back to the man. "Right now, to take care of my brothers." He moved to help Sam.

"Caleb? What's goin on?" Sam asked as he slumped against his brother, exhausted again.

"Bobby thought I was a threat is all. Nothing big." Caleb nuzzled Sam. "Sarah, John, and Cameron are coming; they should be here in the morning.”

Sam relaxed, weakly returning the affectionate gesture, trying to work out what Caleb was talking about. "Why? Shouldn't, in enough danger without us." He mumbled.

"You're sick Sam." Caleb explained. "Sarah's coming to help take care of you... and you know how she and Cameron are about John."

Sam blinked at that. Sarah was coming because he was sick? He wasn’t that sick, not compared to the month locked up screaming in the panic room. "Don't need a nurse, just you and Dean.” He argued.

"She's the closest thing you got to a mom." Caleb shrugged. Sam blinked but then nodded, trying to move towards the bed, wanting to lie down again.

"Know 'bout Dean? Go slow, scare him." Sam mumbled, eyes drooping.

"I haven't told her about Dean yet. Figured Bobby could. He's the expert." He reached out and mussed up Dean's hair. "We got company coming."

"Company?" Dean asked fearfully. "Hurt me?

"No, friends. Remember Sarah and John? Sarah took care of you when you were young... and John's your honorary youngest brother."

Dean just stared at Caleb in confusion since Sam was asleep again. He shook his head, hair covering his eyes. "Won't hurt us? Sammy said people would cause we're different." Dean whispered.

"They won't hurt you, they know about different, they live with Cameron, who's my sister."

"But you're not different, why's she? Is she our sister? Did I forget her?" Dean blurted, scared he'd forgotten more family and they'd be mad.

"Remember what I called myself? A Genetically..." Trying to prompt Dean's memory. Dean frowned, wanting to make Caleb happy by remembering. Then he smiled.

"I'm a freaking genetically engineered computer enhanced infiltration and assassination unit." he parroted exactly, proud that he remembered.

Caleb laughed and messed up his hair. "Exactly. That sound normal to you?"

Yes." Dean admitted, wasn't that normal? Caleb didn't act or eat any different to Bobby and Sammy said Bobby was normal.

Caleb face palmed at that. "Okay..." Caleb moved to finish Sam's soup and yawned. "What time is it Dean?"

"Now?" Dean said, confused by the question.

"Yes, what time is it now?"

"Now." he stated.

Oookay. Caleb blinked at him then pointed to the window. "What's that?"

Dean looked where he was pointing and thought about it before smiling.
"Window."

Caleb pointed to a few more things to see if Dean knew them. Dean was happy and proud when he remembered but upset when he didn't or it was something he hadn't been retaught yet. Caleb soothed him when he got upset, he pointed to Sammy then. "What's that?"

"Sammy!" Dean crowed in joy, bouncing on the bed slightly. Caleb laughed then pointed at himself.
“Caleb!" Dean told him like he was silly for not knowing who he was. Then he kissed him.

Caleb blinked at the kiss, kissing back gently. "What was that for?"

"Love Caleb." Dean told him, cuddling up against him.
"Silly forgot his name."

He was like a puppy. Caleb rubbed his back gently. "Just making sure you remembered." Caleb replied softly then frowned. "Do you love me because Sam said so?"

Dean nuzzled at Caleb and shook his head.
"Caleb make me happy here." Dean put a hand over his heart.
"Won't forget again." he promised.

Caleb nodded and nuzzled against Dean. "I love you too Dean."

“Stay forever?" Dean asked, not wanting Caleb to leave like Bobby often did.

"Whatcha mean Dean?"

Dean looked into Caleb's eyes, chewing his lip nervously.
"Dad left. Bobby leaves sometimes but he comes back. Caleb stay forever?" Dean whispered before huddling into Caleb's arms, scared he wasn't going to stay.

"You remember your dad?"

"Sammy talks about him. Remember little. He yelled a lot. Made Sammy leave. Died for me." Dean answered, clinging to Caleb desperately since he hadn't answered, nuzzling into him. If he made Caleb feel good would he stay?

"Define Stay?" Caleb asked, rubbing Dean's back, hand slipping under his shirt to rub at the skin.

"Not leave like Dad." Dean pleaded as he began rubbing his body against Caleb's, starting to radiate lust.

"You want me to always be within sight?" Caleb asked, groaning as he was starting to be affected by Dean's powers.

"Always come back. Like Sammy and Bobby." Dean whispered, licking at Caleb's throat.

"I can do that." Caleb purred at the attention, his hand sliding down and grabbing Dean's ass gently.

Dean whimpered, pressing into his touch, wanting more. Caleb groaned and growled softly before moving so he was behind Dean, pulling the incubus against him as he ground against his ass. Dean relaxed into his arms, pushing back slightly, knowing Sam liked it when he moved himself so hopefully Caleb would too.

"Want you..." Caleb growled, biting at the collar. "Mine..."

"Please." Dean begged, throwing his head back so Caleb had better access to his neck.
"Tell what want." Dean begged, he knew what to do for Sam; he didn't want to upset Caleb by doing something wrong.

"Want you... strip..." Caleb pulled away, starting to strip himself. Dean wriggled out of his sweatpants and practically ripped his t-shirt off, watching as Caleb took off his more complicated clothes, like Sammy and Bobby wore.

Caleb looked at him for a moment before stalking forward and kissing him, his tongue darting out to map out his mouth. Dean sighed, he needed this so bad, unable to feed or not. He fell back on the bed, knowing Caleb would follow. Caleb caught him before he fell on the bed and woke Sam. He easily held Dean against him as they kissed. Dean whined slightly, he wanted to be lying down for this, it was always better. He tried to get Caleb to let him, the lust he was radiating kicking up a notch or two.

Caleb growled softly in need, rubbing against Dean's leg before turning him around and pointing to the bed. "Hands and knees..." Dean's eyes widened and then he was scrambling to obey, needing to feel Caleb inside him. He needed to know Caleb wouldn't leave him. Caleb paced a bit, watching Dean intently, growling softly, he then moved and draped himself over Dean's back, his cock teasing the incubus' entrance as he nuzzled into Dean's neck. "Mine...:"

"Yes." Dean moaned, hesitantly pushing back, needing more. Caleb bit down on Dean's earlobe, pulling at it as he nibbled, his cock pushing into Dean's hole slowly.
"Please. Tell." Dean begged him, terrified he was going to screw up and Caleb would leave.

"Move..." Caleb growled out, a deep rumble in his chest. "Mate with me... equal partners.”

Dean practically sobbed as Caleb finally told him what he wanted. He shifted his weight more onto his arms and pushed back against him, taking Caleb into him deeper. Caleb groaned as he bottomed out, hitting Dean's prostate with his tip. Then he started to thrust, making sure to stimulate that spot. Dean moaned, moving back harder, wanting more even as he tried to get Caleb to touch him more. Caleb moved; one arm going around Dean as the other took one of Dean’s hands and moved it to his cock, showing him how to stroke it, his hand guiding Dean. Dean gasped at the new sensation, the room absolutely flooding with the lust he was putting out as he moved with Caleb. His eyes had glazed slightly despite the fact he wasn't feeding and his body temperature had risen several degrees in response. Caleb groaned and bit at Dean's shoulder as his hand moved harder and faster, thrusting into Dean deeper with every stroke. The feel of actual teeth in his skin had Dean crying out as he moved frantically against Caleb. Caleb grunted as he climaxed inside Dean, shuddering against the Incubus with a whimper. That was enough to have Dean following him, his arms collapsing under him as he fell face first on the bed, body trembling.

Caleb landed on top of him but moved so they were both lying on their sides, his cock fully imbedded inside Dean. "Sleepy..."

"Stay now?" Dean asked, feeling more energetic after that, despite not having fed off Caleb's energy.

"Yeah... staying." Caleb slurred, nuzzling into Dean's neck. "Sleep?"

Dean wriggled free and got off the bed.
"No, need to clean you up." Dean said, he'd done this for Sam before when Sam had been exhausted from a feeding session.

"Comfy... don't wanna move." Caleb pouted and pulled Dean down on top of him. Dean got free again and went to the bathroom, getting a warm damp cloth before going back to gently clean Caleb off. Caleb moaned and squirmed under Dean's administrations. "Deeeaaaan."

"Shh, look after you. Sleep." Dean told him as he made sure Caleb was clean before throwing the cloth like he'd seen Sam do. Then he crawled back beside Caleb, snuggling into him.
“You sleep, I watch you and Sammy." Dean told him, not at all sleepy.

"You protect me and Sam?" Caleb asked yawning.

"Watch. Wake you if needed." Dean told him, nuzzling his throat, trying to get him to go to sleep. He knew it was needed after that. Caleb purred at the attention blinking at Dean sleepily, being stubborn. Dean frowned at him, he knew Caleb needed to sleep but didn't know how to make him. He only knew how to make him want him again and that wouldn't help. Could he make him want sleep?
"Caleb sleep." He whispered, focusing very hard. Caleb blinked before nuzzling against Dean and relaxing into sleep. Dean smiled proudly, happy he had helped Caleb. He sat up and then began petting Caleb's hair with one hand and Sam's with the other, making sure nothing bad got close to them while they were asleep. Caleb purred in his sleep at the attention and Dean smothered a giggled, not wanting to wake them. Caleb threw an arm around Dean, curling around him with a soft purr.

TBC…