Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 6

Sam woke slowly, his head feeling a lot clearer and his body barely aching. He smiled as he felt the gentle hand in his hair, knowing it was Dean and from the sound of purring Caleb was nearby as well.

"Morning." Sam whispered, not sure if Caleb was awake too.

"Sammy better?" Dean asked, his hand moving to the side of Sam's face so he turned his head, kissing Dean's palm.

"Yeah Dean. Did you sleep at all?"

"Nope. Caleb really sleepy though."Dean told him and Sam glanced at the youngest of their group. Yes he was, still curled around Dean in the deep sleep he was put in.

"And why is Caleb really sleepy?" Sam asked as he pushed himself into a sitting position, smiling as he saw the way Caleb was curled around Dean put a little puzzled, the kid usually woke when they talked.

"We had fun." Dean said with a grin.
"Didn't feed, you said not too, but still fun. Different too. Caleb didn't want to sleep but I made him." Dean told him proudly and Sam chuckled, reaching over to nudge Caleb slightly.

"You made him did you?" He asked, nudging Caleb again. Caleb didn't respond to the nudge, he just growled softly before going back to purring.
"Caleb? Wake up kitten." Sam called in alarm, shaking him more firmly. Caleb's head lolled to the side, but he didn't wake. His hand did go searching though, for either brother. Dean grabbed his hand, clinging fearfully. Why wouldn't Caleb wake up? Had Dean hurt him?

"Caleb...wake up. Love Caleb." Dean pleaded.

Caleb moved, eyes pulling open to blink at Dean and Sam confused, he then stretched catlike and yawned before smiling a bit. "Hi..."

"Caleb." Sam sighed in relief.
"How do you feel? You wouldn't wake up." Sam told him, worried something was wrong. Dean just clung to Caleb’s hand, worrying at his lip.

Caleb blinked, before just smiling lazily. "Sated... best sleep... ever."

"But why wouldn't you wake up? You were scaring us Caleb. Dean didn't feed off you so it's not that." Sam began checking him for any injuries or signs of illness.

Caleb shrugged. "Dean wanted me to sleep earlier... I didn't want to... then I did... didn't even hear you... I heard Dean."

Sam stared in shock and then looked at Dean who looked nervous.
"Dean did anything happen? It's okay, you're not in trouble." Sam told him, was it possible?

"Caleb was tired, wouldn't sleep. Make people want me why can't make them sleep too?" Dean asked and Sam stared at him, dumbstruck. Caleb just purred and moved, nuzzling against Sam. Still a little drunk off the lust and sleep spell. Sam couldn't help smiling at the move and reached down to gently stroke along his spine. Dean cuddled closer to and Sam sighed.

"Before this ends up a feeding session we need food." Sam told them both firmly. He knew Dean had to be very hungry but he needed food first or else he'd be useless for the rest of the day after feeding Dean.

Caleb groaned and then moved so he was lying over Sam's lap, dead weight. "Too comfy."

"Caleb no, come on get up kitten. Didn't you say something about someone coming today?" Sam asked, not really remembering but figuring that'd get him moving.

Caleb whined softly but sat up. "Sarah's coming." He yawned and stretched before falling backwards again.

"Great. I feel fine Caleb; you didn't need to call her. This is not gonna be fun." Sam muttered, knowing new people would freak Dean out. Caleb just stuck his tongue out at Sam and curled around Dean nuzzling and purring.
"Fine, guess I'll bring your breakfast up when I'm done." Sam said, rolling his eyes as he slowly got up, waiting to see if the room spun. The second he staggered even slightly Caleb was up and at his side to steady him.
"Okay so not fully better." Sam grumbled, hanging onto Caleb.

"See? You need Sarah." Caleb replied as he helped Sam down the stairs, glancing to see if Dean was following. Both of them bare ass naked. Sam didn't realised they were until they reached the kitchen and Bobby glanced up and swore. Sam blinked and then looked first at Caleb and then Dean.

"Sorry Bobby, didn't notice. Dean go back upstairs and get your clothes, you know the rules about being downstairs." Sam chided and Dean lowered his head.

"Sorry. Caleb need too?" He asked.

"Grab me a pair of shorts." Caleb replied as he led Sam to a chair. "Sorry Bobby."

"Just don't make it a habit." He said, watching Caleb, still not really trusting him.
"How're you feeling Sam?

"Better than I was, thanks Bobby.”

Caleb just watched Bobby silently, his face emotionless. Bobby glanced at him and shuddered, that was too close a look to that of a lot of creatures he'd hunted. Sam caught it and reached over to gently rub Caleb's arm, wanting him to relax. Dean bounded down the stairs, pants on and a pair of shorts held over his head.

“Got them Caleb!" He held the out to Caleb but refused to let go, wanting to play.

Caleb blinked at Dean when he wouldn't let go of his pants and grinned, tugging at them. Playing with Dean easily. Bobby and Sam watched as Dean laughed, so amused by playing such a simple game like tug of war. It was so sad and yet also sweet. Dean had never really gotten to play when he was a kid. Caleb darted his hand out and slapped Dean's hand lightly, more to surprise than hurt. Hoping Dean takes it the right way. Dean let go, yanking his hand back and rubbing it, staring with wide, hurt eyes.

Caleb sighed and moved over, hugging Dean. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Dean whimpered, staying tense for a little before slowly relaxing.
“Dean bad?" He asked hesitantly.

"No, Dean not bad... Caleb doesn't know his own strength." Caleb nuzzled him as he pulled his pants on. Dean smiled and nuzzled back, cuddling in but frowning when Caleb's shorts were on. He hated them, he liked skin!
"What's wrong?" Caleb asked, watching Dean.

"Skin better." Dean mumbled, grumpily and Sam snickered form his seat, making Dean look up at him and stick his tongue out.

"Bobby's a prude." Caleb said, nuzzling Dean. They did look almost like Twins with Dean's changes. Bobby choked and Sam laughed.

"Okay you two enough teasing. You need to eat Caleb." Sam said, holding his arms out to Dean who bounced to his side and curled up in his lap while Sam began to eat.

Caleb rolled his eyes and moved to get his own food. "Playing favourites." pouting to Dean. Dean shook his head, reaching for Caleb and Sam sighed.

"Can't hold you both, you're heavy enough Dean. You can sit with him if you want. Then you'll feed once we're back upstairs. Okay?" Sam offered and Dean glanced between them. Sam smiled gently so Dean scrambled off him and over to Caleb, holding his arms out to him and Caleb suddenly had a lap full of Dean. He chuckled and nuzzled Dean's neck with a soft sigh before going back to eating. Dean cuddled in, waiting for them to finish, he was hungry too!
"When do you think Sarah will be here? Don't want her walking in on a feeding." Sam asked Caleb.

"Early afternoon. It's only 9 AM." Caleb yawned wide.

"You sure you're okay?" Sam asked him, worried about side effects form whatever Dean had done to him.

Caleb nodded. "Stayed up late, good sleep." he replied. "Just tired."

"Okay, but maybe you should stay down here with Bobby while Dean feeds." Sam offered and Dean whined at him from Caleb's lap, he wanted Caleb there too.

"Okay." Caleb replied, nuzzling into Dean's neck to relax him.

"No, Caleb come please."

"It's okay Dean." Caleb nipped at his neck.

"Want both." Dean pouted. Caleb snickered.

“Dean don’t be greedy.” Sam chided.

Caleb chuckled at the greedy comment. "Dean knows a good thing when he sees it." Caleb preened. Sam shook his head but nodded.

"Alright but Caleb if you feel tired or anything you pull away, okay?" Sam couldn't separate them, not after everything but he needed to know Caleb would try and look after himself. Caleb nodded arms around Dean, head on Dean's shoulder as he mimicked Dean's innocent look perfectly.
"Come on, last thing we need is Sarah arriving while we're...busy and we'll want time to clean up and eat again." Sam said as he stood.
"You right Bobby?"

"Get going, I can manage just fine." he told him and Sam nodded, holding out a hand to each brother.

Caleb pushed Dean off of him gently and finished bolting down his food before following Sam. "You need to be careful Sam... still sick."

"I know, that's why I'm being careful to eat a lot, it'll be okay. I juts don't want Dean to get as bad as he was the month I was out." Sam told him sadly.

"What happened?”

"Apparently he lasted two weeks before passing out and becoming unresponsive. He lost a lot of weight and was still really pale when I woke up. Some how we managed one feed after he passed out and that's the only reason he survived." Sam whispered, tightening his grip on Dean who snuggled into his side as they walked.

Caleb nodded a bit and reached out and squeezed Dean's shoulder. "But he's better now..."

"Yeah but.......when we were.....She made sure I kept Dean half starved Caleb, he still hasn't fully recovered from that. Still too skinny." Sam teased and Dean pouted.

"I think you hurt his feelings Sam." Caleb smiled and poked Dean gently. Dean giggled, soaking up the contact, knowing soon he'd have a lot more. He nuzzled at Caleb and then Sam, trying to get them to move faster.
"Somebody's impatient." Caleb chuckled before grabbing Dean and potato sacking him, heading to their room.

Dean laughed and fake struggled until they got to the room, Sam locking the door behind them just in case Bobby came upstairs. Sam leant against the closed door and watched his brothers play, soaking up the memories for the bad times.

He tossed Dean onto the bed gently and pounced him, wrestling with him playfully. Tickling when he could. Dean squealed in laughter and then began squirming when Sam joined in on the attack. When Sam paused Dean moved, kissing him, needing to feed. Sam cupped his face and kissed him back for a while before pulling back to breath. Dean wriggled on the bed, wanting them to move on. Caleb smirked at the wriggling and rubbed Dean's belly, flicking a nipple playfully. Dean wriggled, trying to get Caleb to move up, wanting a kiss from him. He whimpered as Sam began tugging his pants down. Caleb leaned over him, nipping at a nipple before moving up, biting his skin gently, centering his nibbling on Dean's Adam’s apple. Dean whimpered a hand going to Caleb's hair, trying to keep him there even as Sam began licking and nipping his way down Dean's stomach towards his groin. Caleb groaned and moved, pulling Dean up against him, Dean's back to his chest, arms wrapped around him, fingers trailing over his skin. Dean moaned and pushed back against Caleb as Sam finally reached his groin, taking him into his mouth.

Caleb entered him from behind groaning. It felt so good. "Dean... you... god so good."

"More...need..." Dean mumbled, pushing back and then Sam took him further into his mouth. Dean groaned, head thrashing at the double stimulation coming form his brothers.
Caleb groaned, attacking Dean's neck with small bites, growling softly, the need to mate becoming all consuming. Dean melted into him, feeling his need, head lolling to the side to give him better access even as he thrust back and then forward into Sam's mouth. Sam's hands wandered up and over his stomach, teasing the soft skin as he worked on Dean. His hands joined Sam's, rubbing Dean's stomach before moving up to play with his nipples. Dean's eyes were glazed, his body moving on autopilot as he fed greedily from Sam and the massive amounts of lust in the air before excluding more lust to drive his partners on more. Caleb moaned, moving against Dean harder and faster, grunting as he did so. Sam pulled off of Dean and moved up to claim his mouth, thrusting against Dean as he did so. Caleb whimpered as he couldn't hold himself back anymore, he climaxed, pulling Dean against him as he moaned low in his throat. Dean whined and kept pushing back against him, wanting more even as Sam kept thrusting against him and kissing him. He shuddered against Dean as he started to come down, his eyes rolling up in his head as he once more dropped unconscious. Neither Sam or Dean noticed, locked in the feeding process even as Sam pulled Dean from Caleb and pulled him onto his lap, slipping inside him.

Caleb shivered and shuddered, curling into a fetal position as Sam fed Dean. Purring softly. Sam didn't last much longer as he thrust into Dean, Dean's head on his shoulder as he whimpered and moaned in pleasure. With one final thrust Sam orgasmed and Dean followed him, slumping limp in Sam's arms once he was done. Sam gently pushed sweat damp blonde hair off his face and kissed his neck before pulling out and gently laying Dean down on the bed beside Caleb. Caleb felt a body near him and immediately moved and attached himself to said body with a happy purr. Dean snuggled in happily even as Sam curled up against his back, exhausted from feeding Dean. Sam could practically feel Dean's energy levels rising and he knew he was too tired to deal with it.

"Go to sleep Dean." He mumbled and Dean immediately relaxed, fast asleep between them.

Caleb woke first and stretched, looking around with a yawn. "Sam?" Sam hummed, still mostly asleep but he moved a hand to search for Caleb, his head resting against Dean. Caleb took Sam's hand in his and squeezed it. Sleep glazed hazel eyes slowly opened to see Caleb before falling shut again, Sam going back into a deeper sleep. He needed it to recover from that feeding session. It had been more intense than most. Caleb smiled and nuzzled into him and Dean more, falling back asleep himself.

``````````````````````````````````````
Bobby looked up as he heard a vehicle approach and mentally groaned. It was either the people Caleb had called or other hunters. Considering the boys were all upstairs....neither was good.

Cameron got out of the car first once it stopped and scanned the area. Seeing no immediate threats she grabbed the bags and headed towards the house, stopping when a dog started causing a ruckus. Bobby grabbed his shotgun at hearing the racket and stepped outside.

"Can I help you?"

Cameron cocked her head to the side and looked at Bobby silently before over her shoulder to Sarah and John who were exiting the car. She turned back to Bobby, ignoring the dog that was going nuts. "We're here to see Sam Winchester."

"The boys are a bit busy at the moment." He said, almost expecting a moan to be heard or the bed squeaking but thankfully it remained quiet.

"Busy how?" Cameron asked curiously. Moving slightly so she was between the gun and John.

"Hopefully sleeping, been a rough few days. Better come in anyway." Bobby told them, eyeing them carefully since Rumsfled was throwing such a fit. Surely if they were demons Sam would have made an appearance by now.
Cameron made her way over, watching Bobby's gun silently. John stopped at Rumsfield and let him sniff before petting him. The dog stopped barking to give John the wanted attention then went back to trying to lunge and kill Cameron. Bobby relaxed a little when the dog liked the boy but something about the girl was setting him off and Rumsfeld was a hunter's dog.

Sarah did the same with the dog, giving it a pat and scratch behind the ear before moving to Bobby and offering her hand. "Sarah Connor."

"Robert Singer. John mentioned you a few times and the boys seem to really like you." Bobby told her, not taking her hand just yet.
"You know what John and the boys do?" He asked, hoping she did to make it easier to test them.

Sarah raised an eyebrow at Bobby. "You mean hunt ghosts?"

"Among other things." He said, tossing her a flask.
"Holy water can't be too careful these days." He told her.

Sarah caught the flask and took a drink before handing it to John. John blinked at the flask and rolled his eyes before glancing to Cameron then handing it back to Bobby. Seeing them bypass the girl he stiffened.

"Her too if she wants to stay here."

John looked at Cameron then back to Bobby. "It won't affect her... she's not human."

"Then what is she?" He growled out, wishing Sam would hurry up and get downstairs. He hadn't shown any overt powers since he'd been sick but Bobby would like the backup of another hunter, especially one who could sense the Supernatural.

“I'm a Terminator." Cameron replied, her eyes glowing blue behind her human irises.

"What the hell?" Bobby’s shotgun came up but a hand grabbed it.

"Bobby it's okay." Sam said, keeping him from shooting.
"Hey Sarah." Sam called, smiling sheepishly at her.


Sarah smiled as she saw Sam. "Hey Sam..." She moved forward and rested the back of her hand to his forehead to check his temperature. "How you feeling baby?"

"Not too bad. Sorry if Caleb freaked you out." Sam told her, nervous since he didn't know what to say if....when she asked about Dean.

“She's been over Caleb freaking her out for months." John replied as he smacked him upside the head. "You're an idiot though Bitch."

"Sorry Brat........it's.....well it's a really, really long story." Sam admitted before smothering a yawn.

"Dean became an Incubus, you got mind raped by a Demon." John crossed his arms and shot Sam a glare. "I missing anything?"

"How....how did you..." Sam stammered with wide eyes, scared they'd hate them now.

John pointed to Cameron. "She told us after giving us the directions... hell she drove the whole way."

"I don't sleep." Cameron said in way of explanation.

Sam just stared, terrified at what they thought. He stumbled back a step as all the doubts he'd had the day before came flooding back.

John darted forward and caught him. "Breathe Sam." He helped him down to a chair. "We're here... aren't we?"

Sam stared at him with wide eyes, struggle to breath. He grabbed John's arm and clung on, trying to use John’s presence to ground himself.

John hugged him back tightly. "If we hated you, you think we'd come here Bitch?"

Sam gasped but slowly hugged him back, holding on as tightly as he dared.

"I swear I could kill John Winchester sometimes." Sarah sighed as she rested her hand on Sam's head. "Sammy...?"

"How do you kill someone who's already dead?" Sam asked even as he looked up at her.
"Don't hate us? Even...even if we're not quite human anymore?" Sam asked, needing to hear them say it.

"We don't hate you." Sarah rolled her eyes and kissed his forehead. "We're upset, obviously we need to have a sit down, but we don't hate you or Dean."

Sam stared at them with wide, hopeful eyes, his heart still pounding. When they heard everything would they still say that? He wanted Dean and Caleb.

"Yeah... wanting to find John Winchester and kick his ass." Sarah rested her forehead against Sam's. "Nothing will ever make me hate you baby."

Caleb stalked into the room silently, eyeing everyone before making his way over to Sam and resting a hand on his shoulder. He sniffed the air and his eyes seemed to dance between Sarah and Cameron. Sam relaxed, leaning into Caleb for comfort. Cameron looked at Caleb then started to scan the house; she stopped in front of one of Bobby's books and started to go through it.

"Dean okay?" Sam asked Caleb quietly, figuring Dean was still asleep like Sam had told him.

"He's still asleep; I think he's learned to purr."

"Purr? Yeah....at first he did make a noise similar.....hasn't done it since though." Sam muttered, blaming himself for that.

"Why not?" Caleb asked, eyes glued to Cameron.

"Not happy enough probably." Sam whispered, hugging himself and Bobby frowned from where he was watching things. They did not need Sam flipping out again.

Caleb rolled his eyes and actually dragged his eyes back to Sam, wrapping his arms around him. "You're self esteem sucks Bitch." Sam slumped in his arms, shivering slightly from the stress of them arriving and worrying about their reactions. Caleb nuzzled his neck purring. "It's okay, they don't hate you."

"Oh cool!" John exclaimed from the other room. "Mr. Singer, this is a sick knife!"

Bobby bolted to the other room, worried about what he could have gotten into and Sam snickered.

"Think things are gonna get really interesting. Poor Bobby."

Sarah chuckled. John was looking at a knife, but not touching it, hell, his hands were behind his back. Bobby relaxed at seeing the kid hadn't picked it up and shook his head, he got the feeling that boy was just as bad as a certain pair of trouble makers.

John looked at Bobby innocently. "Hi."

"Just stay out of trouble." He grumbled, going into the kitchen to start lunch, Sam at least had to be starving after the mornings activities.
"Sam, you gonna bring Dean down?" He asked. It would be better to get the drama over with before they were at the table to eat. Caleb looked at Sam, rubbing the back of his neck gently.

"Dean's gonna panic, too many new people." Sam whispered.

"He's going to have to see them eventually. He knows that Cameron is my sister..." Caleb whispered back. "Let's get him."

"Maybe one at a time or something? He feels safe in the bedroom, take John up, he doesn't look or sound threatening." Sam argued.

Caleb nodded. "John?" John popped his head through the door. "You wanna see Dean?"

John grinned and nodded.

"Come on then, he's upstairs." Sam added, getting up to head for the stairs. John followed. Cameron moved to follow herself.
"Just John. Dean....we don't want to overwhelm him or anything. This is gonna be hard enough." Sam told her firmly.

Cameron blinked at Sam's tone. "Is he a danger to John?" Caleb growled at Cameron in response. She looked at Caleb and turned to help Bobby with lunch.

TBC….