Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 7


Sam led the way upstairs and opened the bedroom door, smiling when he saw Dean curled up on the bed, still fast asleep. "Wait here John." he told him and then walked over to the bed, sitting down to gently pull Dean into his arms. "Dean, time to wake up." he called and Dean moved, snuggling into him even as his eyes opened.

"HI." Dean whispered and Sam smiled.

"Hi." he kissed Dean softly. "We've got a visitor Dean. He wants to see you."

Caleb stalked over and slipped down next to Dean. His moves more fluid, sensual, he was stalking instead of just walking. Hunting. Dean smiled and turned to cuddle with Caleb even as Sam looked up at John and motioned for him to approach slowly.

John made his way over, looking at Dean with a slight smile. "Hey big brother.” Dean started and turned to stare at John with wide eyes, clinging to Caleb and Sam.

"Who...who are you?" He whispered, Sammy and Caleb wouldn't let this person hurt him.

"My name's John." He said as he offered his hand. "We used to hang... before." Dean stared at his hand, not sure what he was supposed to do but then looked up at John curiously.

"Don't remember, sorry." He whispered.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." He smiled and poked Dean's nose. "My mom's here... and Cameron too."

Caleb had mentioned Cameron, saying she was his sister. Dean wrinkled his nose at the touch and then frowned, thinking over what John had said. "Caleb's sister? Is she our sister too Sammy? What..what's a mom?" Dean asked, still watching John. John chuckled at the nose wrinkle and poked it again.

"Yeah Sammy... what's a mom?" Caleb asked looking at his brother.

Sam rolled his eyes at Caleb, knowing he knew what it was. "Remember Dad Dean?" Sam asked and Dean nodded. “Well Mom...." Sam sighed this was harder than he thought so he shot a mild glare at John. Then a thought hit him, did Dean remember the differences between the sexes? John looked at Sam innocently, considering this punishment for being a bonehead. "Dean do you remember what a woman is?" Sam asked hesitantly, glancing at Caleb and John for help.

Caleb shrugged a bit. "She's got curves..." Caleb offered.

"Real helpful kitten." Sam mumbled. Who'd have thought he'd be trying to explain the birds and the bees to his twenty nine year old ex-womanising brother? Not that Dean had slept with a woman other than the demon since they’d gotten together but still.

Caleb shrugged. "Women are soft... and nice, usually."

"Caleb a woman?" Dean asked innocently. Caleb was soft and nice.

"No! I'm a guy... like you. Women don't have dicks... they have boobs."

John just face palmed at that.

"What's boobs?" Dean asked and Sam groaned, hiding his face in Dean's neck.

"Caleb!" He snapped.

"What?!"

"Not helping." Sam ground out and then sighed. "There has got to be a way to explain this better."

"CAMERON!" Caleb yelled. "We need visual aids." Sam stared at him in disbelief and then he cracked up at the absurdness of the situation.

"Yeah... I'm gonna..." John slipped from the room unless someone stopped him.

"This is your fault John, get back here." Sam growled.

John sighed and made his way back flopping down. "Why is it my fault?" He whined.

"You're the one that brought up the Mom issue in the first place." Sam stated.

"Well she is my mom!"

Cameron made her way into the room and looked at Dean. "Hello."

Dean curled back into his brothers as he stared at this new person, something was weird. He reached out but there was nothing there and that freaked him out. He screamed and began trying to get further away form her.

Caleb moved, holding Dean against him. "Dean... what's wrong?!"

Dean kept screaming, turning in Caleb's arms to hide against his chest. Whatever that was it was wrong! He couldn't feel it like he could everyone else.

Caleb rubbed his back purring, trying to calm him down. "Cameron leave."

"But you just called me here..."

"LEAVE!"

Cameron looked at John before leaving going to tell Sarah.

Sam moved so he was covering Dean's back, nuzzling below the collar, trying to comfort and calm him. "It's okay Dean, you're safe, we’ve got you." he murmured.

"Talk to us Dean... what's wrong?" Caleb asked, rubbing under Dean's chin and down to his chest."

"Can't feel....wrong." he mumbled, his screams quieting to frightened whimpers as he clung to Caleb, leaning back a little into Sam's body as well.

"Can't feel what...? Emotions?"

"Nothing there. Bad." Dean whimpered, tearing Caleb's clothes he was holding on so tightly. That made Sam realise.

"Of course, an incubus' only mean of defence is their ability to make people crazy with lust. Dean can't defend against a machine, they don't feel lust." Sam murmured.

Caleb nodded. "Well... he needs to get used to her."

"It's not that simple Caleb." Sam whispered as he nuzzled at Dean, happy that he seemed to be calming a bit. Caleb rolled his eyes then perked as Sarah ran in.

"Is everyone okay?!" Sarah panted, a gun in her hand. Dean glanced up, saw another stranger and went wild again. Sam shot her a glare before cupping Dean's face in his hands, making him look at him.

"Shh Dean, it's okay no one's going to hurt you. That's Sarah Dean." Sam tried to explain but scared green eyes just stared at him blankly, tears falling so Sam sighed and then kissed him. "It's okay Dean, go to sleep." he whispered and then Dean slumped into his arms. "That could have gone better."

"Why was he screaming?" Sarah asked, placing her gun in the waistband of her jeans.

"Cameron. Since Dean's powers won't work on her she freaked him out. Dean...he can't fight anymore, his only defence his ability to make people wild with lust. It apparently doesn't work on her so....."

"So he screamed and panicked." Sarah sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Wonderful..."

"Mom." John warned.

"Don't start with me John." Sarah glared at her son and moved over to check Sam's forehead. "Want me to make you some soup?"

Sam pulled back, not liking her attitude towards Dean's reaction. "It's not his fault! He doesn't remember Sarah. Things keep changing so quickly and he doesn't know how to deal with it. He's like a kid and it's not his fault or choice. He didn't ask for this! He's never seen a woman before except for the one that decided to make me her personal demon killer and fuck toy! Dean's been used and hurt and then just when he starts to settle things change." Sam yelled at her, cradling Dean close and keeping himself between his brothers and Sarah.

Sarah blinked at Sam at his outburst and shook her head. "Sam... I..."

"Sam... she was pissed at Cameron, not you or Dean." John said rolling his eyes.

Sam just glared, blackness flickering in his eyes as he fought the urge to protect Dean by attacking.

"Sam." Caleb rested a hand on his shoulder. Sam pushed back into him, not sure about his control and needing Caleb to stop him from doing something stupid. He turned his head, wanting Caleb to see his eyes and realise what was going on. Caleb squeezed his shoulder and looked at Sarah and John. "Soup sounds great Sarah."

"I'll help." John said as he led his mom out. "Hey Bobby! Can you take Cameron shopping?!"

"Help." Sam choked out, shaking slightly as he fought the urge to go after them. It had never been like this before. He'd known he was different, he could sense other supernatural beings and sometimes things seemed to be right at hand when he was looking for them but this scared him.

Caleb pulled Sam to his chest and wrapped his arms around him, purring softly. He nuzzled into his neck hoping the sound would soothe him. "Breathe Sam."


Sam fought to breathe like Caleb had asked but it was so hard. Why was he such a mess? He’d been doing so well since Bobby had let him out of the panic room three weeks ago. Why was it all so hard suddenly? He buried his head in Caleb's chest, listening to his steady heart beat and purring, trying to drown out the sounds of others in the house. "Don't let me hurt, please." he begged as a few tears slipped free.

"I won't." Caleb promised, rubbing his back in a soothing pattern. "You're just worried about Dean... the Demonic part of you sees him threatened and you want to attack what you see is a threat. They're not threats though. They're family."

Sam laughed brokenly at that, rubbing his face against Caleb's shirt, drinking in his scent, using it to help keep in control. "Stupid. Never saw her as a threat. Wanted so bad to attack and they're family." Sam whispered, ashamed of himself.

"Things change Sam." Caleb sighed, carding his hand through his hair. "You changed, Dean changed. You wanted to protect him."

"But they're family! Sarah wouldn't hurt him and I....I just want to be normal again." Sam admitted.

"You are normal."

"Right. So reacting to...to that word, my eye colour flickering, wanting to attack my own family, that's normal?" Sam asked as he shifted to practically curl up in Caleb's lap, Dean asleep beside them.

"Yeah, in this crazy life where one brother is an Incubus, the other an Infiltrator, your surrogate mother is the mother of a messiah who's got the hots for a killing machine." Caleb explained. "This is your normal."

Sam finally looked up at him again, wanting so badly to believe him. Sam moved, sealing his lips over Caleb's, wanting Caleb to prove Sam was normal, that he wasn't a monster.

Caleb blinked at Sam kissing him, and kissed back, holding him protectively. When they came up for breath he smiled and nuzzled his cheek. "So... when did you become an Incubus?" Joking obviously.

Sam chuckled slightly but didn't move from his position in Caleb's arms. He just rubbed his cheek against Caleb, wanting comfort, to not be the one in charge for a little while. He didn't know how Dean had done it for so long, it was so draining!

Caleb rested his chin on Sam's head. "Dean will need to confront Cameron. Let me take care of that... okay?"

Sam nodded absently, too tired to argue. It was....nice to have someone else take charge again. He moved a hand to slip under Caleb's shirt, mapping his warm skin. He wasn't sure why, he just wanted to touch Caleb.

Caleb moaned softly, his skin was very sensitive at the moment; it had been like that since Dean's feeding. He was wrestles, he needed something, he wasn't sure what, but at the moment he stayed for Sam. Letting Sam have the skin contact even if it wasn't what his body wanted right now.

Sam nuzzled at Caleb's throat before kissing and nipping at the skin hesitantly. He wanted Caleb to still want him as well as Dean, he wanted Caleb to take charge, he couldn't do it anymore. Not now. He began to play with Caleb's nipples, wanting him to react.

Caleb growled softly, moving quickly so that Sam was pinned under him, looking down at him with a heated gaze that was bleeding from green to gold. Sam stared up at him placidly, he wanted, needed this. He arched his back, showing his throat, submitting to whatever Caleb wanted. He needed to know Caleb could control him, stop him if it came down to it.
Caleb growled deep in his throat before leaning down and biting Sam's neck hard, rubbing against him to try and relieve his raging erection. At the bite Sam went limp, not that he had planned to struggle but it was like all the resistance and strength drained from his as he felt Caleb's teeth in his vulnerable flesh. He moaned as Caleb rubbed against him, arching slightly towards him to give him more friction. It wasn't enough; Caleb growled and pulled at Sam's clothes, ripping them off of him as he turned Sam onto his stomach. Sam let Caleb do what he wanted, feeling the darkness inside him raging at another overpowering him but Sam was too scared to control himself, he needed someone else to do it. He knew Caleb could do it so he fought every instinct that told him to fight and instead surrendered completely. His eyes were a mix of hazel and black as he lay on his stomach, waiting for whatever Caleb would do next.

Caleb sniffed at Sam's neck, biting it to make sure that he stayed placid before positioning himself behind him and pushing in. Sam moaned at the bite, mewling in need as he felt Caleb against him. He moved a little to see what Caleb would do. Caleb pushed inside him, growling softly until he was fully encased by Sam. Groaning happily before starting to move.
Sam bucked under him, trying to throw him off, pushing him to really show who was in control. He needed Caleb to do whatever it took to make him fully submit to him. Sam's eyes darkened further as he growled, hands moving so he'd be able to push up. Caleb moved, his hands grabbing Sam's wrists and squeezing hard as he growled a warning, he thrust against Sam hard and bit his shoulder to show him who was boss. That was better but not enough so Sam started struggling harder despite loving the feel of Caleb inside him. He was going to be sore as hell later since Caleb hadn't prepared him at all but since he healed faster now he wasn't really worried. It was weird, one part of his mind thinking everything over clinically and the other focused on making Caleb over power him.

Caleb growled louder and pulled Sam's wrists from under him, trapping Sam's arms behind his back as he just rode him harder. He held the wrists tight with one hand, the other grabbing his hair and pulling it back. "Mine!"

As his neck was stretched back painfully something inside him snapped and he went utterly limp, whimpering and mewling as Caleb slammed into him. His mind went utterly blank as he surrendered fully to what was happening. Caleb snarled as he came inside Sam, slumping over him and purring softly, satisfied at the moment. His tongue darting out to lick Sam's cheek. Sam lay under him, still hard but not doing anything about it since Caleb wasn't. His eyes were demon black as he waited for Caleb to do something. He leant into the lick but otherwise didn't do anything.

Caleb pulled out of him and stretched, watching Sam curiously. Sam whimpered softly as Caleb moved away, wanting him to finish it. Caleb tilted his head to the side. "Why whimpering?"

Sam didn't answer verbally, mind still pleasantly blank in reaction to being so thoroughly claimed. For the first time in a long time there was no internal fight. He wasn't even registering Caleb's words, just the lovely sound of his voice. He whimpered again, his body needing release but Caleb hadn't said he could.

Caleb pulled Sam to him gently, seeing what he'd do. Sam curled into him a little but then stopped, waiting to see if it was allowed. Caleb purred, nuzzling against him, a hand moving to stroke his cock. Sam sighed and then moaned, relaxing as Caleb gave him what he needed, happy he knew how to look after and control him. He kept stroking until Sam came, nuzzling against him and purring as he did so. "Better?" As Sam's breathing calmed again the black faded from his eyes and he stared up at Caleb, happy and content as he nuzzled against him. Caleb nuzzled back, nipping at his lips, just cuddling him protectively. "Mine."

Sam stayed utterly relaxed in his arms, knowing he was safe and protected. This one would look after him, make sure he was safe and didn't do something bad. He purred at the comforting touches, inner darkness completely content for the first time. Caleb smiled and tugged on Sam's earlobe with his teeth. "Go to sleep..." Sam just stared at him, loving the feel of teeth in his skin. His purring picked up a bit as his body started to react again.

Caleb sighed and looked down at Sam. He shook his head no and covered Sam's eyes, rubbing his lower back in a soothing pattern as he purred softly, trying to put his brother to sleep. Sam whimpered when the teeth were removed but the darkness and gentle touch were calming. Then the soft purring started and his eyelids grew heavy as it vibrated through him, lulling him into a deep, dreamless sleep. He mewled softly, one hand culching sleepily at Caleb before the blackness swept him under. Caleb sighed once Sam relaxed in sleep. He then looked over at Dean and groaned. Both of them were out cold and he couldn't wake Dean up. Sighing he got up and headed downstairs to see what was going on, and he needed some food.

TBC….