Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


Disclaimer: Not mine.

Chapter 11


Sarah was there when they made it upstairs. She just... stared as Dean proudly walked past her, her coffee half way to her lips.

"She is." Caleb said as he walked past the shocked woman.

Sam stopped and gave her a sheepish look. "Sorry, long story." he offered, watching his brothers’ head upstairs. "Keeping clothes on Dean these days......"

"Bobby told me he was a baby Incubus... I didn't know that he was going to go through the Naked time stage." Sarah muttered. "Bobby do you have any vodka?!"

Sam chuckled and then focused; a bottle of vodka flying into his hand. "Here. It's not just cause he's a baby, when you feed off sex.....clothing just gets in the way." Sam told her.

Sarah just stared at him, taking the vodka from the air and downing a good portion of it straight. "Mental image I did not need Sam."

"JESUS DEAN! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" John had been in their room. Dean stared with wide eyes, whimpering slightly at the volume. Was he being bad? He backed away, not sure why he was yelling. John had his back turned on Dean, covering his eyes. "C'mon Dean! I don't need a free show." Dean whimpered again, backing towards the door. His foot hit something and he went down with a thud. John turned around at the sound of the thud and made his way over. "You okay Dean?"

"No yell. Please not mad, sorry, sorry." Dean mumbled, staring at him with wide, hurt eyes.

John just looked at him confused. "I'm not mad... just... come on, some stuff should not be shared." He offered the Incubus his hand. Dean chewed at his lip, confused. He'd yelled but he wasn’t mad? He didn't understand! He slowly reached out to the offered hand, not sure what he wanted. John smiled a bit and took the hand, pulling him back to his feet and doing his best to not look below Dean's neckline. "C'mon, let's get you dressed."

Dean looked at him....this was John...their almost brother. John wouldn't hurt him. Dean sighed and lent into him, wanting comfort.

John froze for a second than patted Dean's back gently. "What's wrong Dean?"

"Not mad?" He asked, needing to be sure. He didn't like people being mad.

"Shocked, needing brain bleach, but not Mad." John smiled to him.

"Brain bleach?" Dean asked innocently.

"You were the one that taught me about Brain bleach... when you wish you could unsee something?" John frowned, he wasn't entirely sure of what has gone on with Dean. "Don't you remember?"

“You're John; Sammy said like brother but not allowed to feed." Dean told him nervously. Would John be mad he didn't remember?

John's face fell. "You don't remember me...?"

Dean whimpered when he saw John's expression, nuzzling at him in an effort to give comfort even as he tried to remember something, anything....... John let him, closing his eyes as he clamped his emotions down.

Dean bit his lip, seeing and feeling the shut down of emotions. He struggled against the fog and then smiled. "Wanted help wash 'Pala. Did it wrong, showed you. Had fun, water fight." Dean fought to get out what he was seeing, wanting to make John happy.

John blinked at Dean and nodded, chuckling a bit. "Yeah... you hosed me off good."

Dean smiled, happy that he had made John happy. He tugged at John's hand; he wanted to show Sam he'd made John happy. John let himself be tugged. "Um... clothes?"

Dean shook his head. "No, skin better. See Sam." Dean told him, tugging but carefully. He didn't want to hurt John.

"I'm gonna be scarred for life..." John sighed, following Dean. When they found Sam and Caleb he gave the two a pleading look. Save him! Sam chuckled but held out his arms to Dean who lunged into him.

"Made John happy!" Dean chirped.

“Brain Bleach... please?" John whimpered playfully.

Caleb chuckled, crossing his arms since he was still in his boxers. "Dean did you deeply disturb John?"

Dean shook his head. "Remembered. Made him happy! He yelled but said he not mad, don't understand." Dean answered and Sam held him close, nuzzling Dean.

Caleb reached out and rubbed Dean's back. "Humans yell when surprised. I think you just shocked the poor kid."

"Hey!" John glared at Caleb. "I'm older than you..."

"Technicality."

"Humans silly." Dean muttered as he leant back into Caleb's touch, revelling in the touch of his brothers.

"John wasn't mad Dean; he's just.....not used to how different you are now. You used to like wearing clothes." Sam added and Dean wrinkled in nose in disgust.

"Oh stop being a baby Dean." Caleb flicked Dean's ear. "Seriously, how old are you?"

Dean looked at him, rubbing his ear and shrugged. "What's old?" He asked. Caleb blinked and looked at Sam for help.

"Well, while you guys have your nudist colony... I'm gonna go bleach my eyes."

"Hey I'm dressed!" Sam argued, and he was since he still had jeans and a t-shirt on.

"One layer... for you that's nude." John called before disappearing.

Sam rolled his eyes and then hefted Dean over his shoulders, carrying him back towards their room to try and get some clothes on him. He glanced back at Caleb and smiled, really truly happy for the first time in a long time. He was whole and had his family, that was all he needed. Caleb chuckled a bit and followed, grabbing some clothes and putting them on while Sam dealt with the baby.

Sam gently tossed Dean onto the bed, smiling as his brother giggled. Sam then grabbed some shorts and approached, he was gonna get them on Dean no matter what it took!

Caleb chuckled. "Want some help?" He leant against the wall.

"Yes please."

Caleb grinned evilly and pounced on Dean. "Clothes time!" Dean squealed and tried to escape his brothers, not wanting to wear the evil clothes. Caleb snickered as he pinned Dean down and tickled him. "Nope, you're staying right here."

Dean screamed as he was tickled, tears falling from his eyes he was laughing so hard and Sam finally managed to pull the shorts up his legs, making Dean pout. Sam leant in and kissed him softly.

"Aww... Pouty face." Caleb pulled a shirt on him and nuzzled into his neck. "This really so bad?"

"Yes." Dean stated, crossing his arms.

Caleb nipped at his ear. "Deal with it. Maybe one day if you're good we'll go to a nude beach."

"Caleb don't give him ideas, please!" Sam begged playfully.

Caleb shrugged and tickled Dean again. "C'mon Dean... cheer up." Dean tried to keep up the pout but was soon giggling as Caleb's hands roved over his ticklish spots. "Yeah... didn't think so." Caleb stopped tickling and kissed his forehead.

Dean smiled up at Caleb, maybe he could get his brothers to want to get out of their clothes too?

Sam saw the glint in Dean's eyes and shook his head in amusement. "No Dean, we need to go downstairs and see everyone." Sam told him and Dean aimed puppy eyes at him, making Sam smile.

"Agreed." Caleb said as he got up. "Come say hi to everyone? And remember, no screaming at the Terminator."

"Walking 'Pala?" Dean asked and Sam chocked, looking at Caleb for an explanation.

Caleb looked innocent. "What?"

"Walking 'Pala?" Sam demanded, where had Dean gotten that idea from?

Caleb shrugged a bit and picked at a loose thread on his jeans. "Cameron was my home... was the best analogy I could find to have Dean stop being scared of her."

"And this led to him biting her? Guess that's better than scared." Sam agreed. He reached down to haul them up, figuring Sarah was probably well on her way to drunk by now.

"He threatened to do something bad if she hurt us." Caleb shrugged.

Sam smiled, happy to hear Dean had done something so much like his old self. "Good work Dean." Sam told him, giving him a quick kiss before playfully pushing him towards the door. Sam held his hand out to Caleb as Dean ran from the room laughing. Caleb took it and followed, hugging Sam briefly.

Sarah blinked as Dean came running in laughing. She sighed and looked at Bobby for help.

"Bobby!" Dean hugged the hunter who gave him a brief hug in return.

"Feeling better kiddo?"

"Sammy better too! Everyone better!" Dean cheered before looking at Sarah curiously.

Sarah waved a bit to Dean and gave him a weak smile. "Hi Dean."

Cameron made her way in and grabbed the bottle from Sarah, handing it to Bobby. Making the elder woman glare at her, which she ignored.

"What’s that?" Dean asked as he watched Bobby accept the bottle.

"Something you can't drink Dean." Sam answered as he joined them, wrapping an arm around Dean's waist.

“It's brain bleach!" John grinned as he made his way in. "Thank god, you're dressed!"

"They made me." Dean pouted and Sam chuckled.

"Clothes look good on you." John smiled.

Sarah made her way over and looked at Dean. "How you feeling?"

Dean stared back at her curiously, she'd been there before....sort of...Sam had said her name...."Sarah?" He asked, not sure.

She nodded and smiled, pulling him into a hug, running her hand through his hair. "I'm glad you're okay." She looked at Sam. "Both of you."

Dean was tense in her arms, not sure what he was meant to do.....she wasn't one of his brothers.....was he meant to hug her?

"Thanks Sarah." Sam told her, watching as he noticed how tense Dean was.

"Mom... I think you're scaring him." John looked over from where he was making a sandwich.

Dean swallowed hard, feeling his normal defences starting to come up and then Sam's hand was on his shoulder.

"It's okay Dean, just relax. It's just a hug, that's all. Mom's hug people they see as their kids. Just pull the power back, don't need an orgy." Sam soothed. Caleb shivered a bit and looked around, nostrils flaring.

Sarah pulled away. "I'd never hurt you Dean."

Caleb was antsy again, he needed to get out, hunt, mate, he tried to slip out the door while everyone was occupied.

"Sorry." Dean whispered, staring at the ground but then he saw Caleb moving away. "Caleb not leave!" He pleaded, scared Caleb was leaving them.

Caleb froze and turned, looking at the group like a deer in the headlights, his eyes golden. "Sam...?"


Sam stared at the changed colour of Caleb's eyes, worried for him. He took a step closer, hand out. "Caleb? What's wrong?" Sam asked gently.

Caleb swallowed and glanced at Sarah, nostril's flaring. "I need... I..." He was panting, the need to mate eating him up inside, but he wouldn't leave Dean. He closed his eyes and swallowed, willing himself back in control. Eyes opened green once more. "I'm okay."

Sam didn't believe that, moving closer, worried Caleb would bolt. He could see Caleb's chest heaving for air and he saw Dean shift slightly as if.....lust? He looked Caleb over and realised he was more than a little....excited. But why? Dean wasn't radiating or they'd all be feeling. He wrapped his arms around Caleb, gently rubbing his back, trying to calm him down. "It's okay kitten, tell me what's happening. What do you need?" Sam whispered and Dean moved to nuzzle at Caleb, worried as well.

Caleb shook his head, relaxing against both his brothers. "Just tired... woozy... still dealing with blood loss." He started to move upstairs.

"Liar." Sam murmured into his ear. "Caleb please."

"Caleb sick?" Dean asked fearfully.

"I'm fine!" Caleb snapped at Sam. "Just tired. Not sick." He moved to his room and flopped onto the bed, burying his face into his pillow.

Sam looked at Bobby who nodded and made a shooing motion. Sam looked at Dean who was staring up the stairs with a panicked look on his face. "Dean?"

"Caleb not want us?" Dean whimpered and Sam sighed, kissing him softly.

"Sorry Sarah, we need to...." Sam motioned at the stairs and then pulled Dean towards them.

Sarah nodded and made another shooing motion. She smiled slightly to Bobby and offered her hand. "Hi... surrogate mother. You must be surrogate father."

Cameron watched them leave then looked at John who was sipping a soda. "Caleb's in heat." John spit the soda all over her.

Sam paused in the doorway to look at Caleb and Dean whined in his throat, pulling away from him to go over to the bed, slowly crawling over to Caleb to nuzzle and nudge him.

Caleb moved and pulled Dean to him, nuzzling into his neck and sighing. "I'm okay Dean."

Sam slipped onto the bed behind Caleb, slowly wrapping an arm around his waist even as he kissed the back of his neck. "What’s wrong Caleb?" Sam whispered.


"Just tired." Caleb lied; he didn't want to tell them what was wrong. He wanted to find a girl damn it. "Go to sleep?" Wondering if he still had any power over Sam.

Sam chuckled, knowing what Caleb was trying. "Doesn't work anymore." He murmured, nuzzling and nipping the skin of Caleb's neck.

"Why Caleb lie?" Dean asked. "Not sleepy, wants sex." Dean stated, feeling Caleb's need. Caleb just groaned in reply swearing to himself in Chinese.

"You want....why didn't you say something? Neither of us is gonna complain." Sam told him, he knew Caleb enjoyed sex with either of them so why was he trying to hide what he wanted?

Caleb growled, he wasn't gonna be left alone damn it. "I need to mate."

"So mate." Sam offered, rubbing Caleb's side.

Caleb shook his head. "I need to MATE."

"Okay we're crossing wires somewhere. Caleb what do you mean? I'd say what you've done with both of us would count as mating. You need something more? Different? What?" Sam tried, wanting to help him but he didn't know how.

The Infiltrator whimpered and curled into a ball. "It's sex and lovemaking with you and Dean. Mating is different. I can't mate with men."

"Why not?" Dean asked curiously. "Before...you said mate and equal when we had fun. Wasn't I good enough? Can do better." Dean offered.

Caleb just whimpered. "I'm broken... not supposed to be like this... stupid glitchy piece of junk." He hit his head with his fist hard.

"Caleb!" Sam called in alarm before grabbing and pinning the younger males’ arms. "Shh, it's okay. There's nothing wrong with you kitten. It's gonna be okay. Tell us what you need to feel better." Sam soothed, scared Caleb would hurt himself. Apparently it was the kids turn for a mental break down.

"Mate... procreate... not supposed to have it..." Caleb refused to look at either of them. "I'm tired."

"Procreate....." Sam whispered, heart sinking. Caleb couldn't do that with him or Dean.....could he? Incubi could do some pretty impressive things after all. "Oh Caleb. How bad is it?" Sam asked him, rubbing his back, trying to sooth him.

"Not too bad. Just tired..." Caleb moved when he let go, curling into a fetal position again. He was lying out his ass but he felt that he had to keep it together.

"Caleb please, don't shut us out. You put up with my losing my mind. Nothing that happens will change how we feel about you. Let us help." Sam pleaded and Dean tried to crawl into Caleb's arms despite his position.

"Love Caleb, let help please." Dean begged.

Caleb let out a choked sob and he curled around Dean tightly. "I'm sorry Dean!"

Dean clung to him, nuzzling gently, trying to make Caleb feel better. Sam did the same, keeping up the gentle petting.

"Would it help, take the edge off or something?" Sam offered. He may have been pretty out of it but he remembered what he'd pushed Caleb into doing, to help him he'd do that again if needed.

He shook his head no. "Jus' wanna sleep." Caleb mumbled, the crying and blood loss wearing him out.

Sam sighed but nodded, worried for Caleb but he shifted them on the bed so they were comfortable enough to sleep. He just stroked Caleb's back gently, trying to sooth him into fully relaxing. Dean stared at Caleb, should he help like before? Make Caleb go to sleep?

Caleb blinked at Dean and yawned. "Go to sleep Dean..." He nuzzled into Dean's neck as he relaxed.

Dean fought the command, Caleb needed to sleep too. "Caleb sleep too." Dean mumbled, feeling himself giving in but he struggled to make Caleb want to sleep as well. Sam just watched them in amusement, willing to keep watch over them both.

He was already falling asleep, did so on his own violation. He nuzzled into Dean and relaxed, letting his computer wake him when it was safe for him to hunt. Sam knew Caleb had something in mind so he settled in to wait, quietly practicing with his powers to stay awake as the night passed.


Caleb woke near midnight and looked around blearily before sliding off the bed to head to the bathroom. Sam kept his eyes closed but stretched out with his mind, tracking Caleb mentally as easily as he could with his eyes when Caleb was in the room. It was a little scary but also felt utterly natural.

He actually did use the bathroom. He did have certain things he needed to take care of. He yawned as he did his business, rubbing his face. Sam relaxed a little when he felt Caleb in the bathroom but didn't take his mental 'eye' off him. He was very worried about his little brother and he refused to let anything happen to him.

Caleb yawned again and stretched before shivering. The Tom in him vying for control. He groaned softly and doubled over for a moment. Breathing heavily he looked around with feral golden eyes. He needed to mate. Running a hand through his hair he headed for the front door. Sam sighed but reached out, using his powers to lock the doors and ensure they wouldn't open for Caleb. He then got up and headed downstairs.

Caleb growled when the door wouldn't budge. He needed to get out. Snarling softly he looked around, moving for a window. Sam stayed out of sight in the darkness of the stairs but shook his head, sealing the windows as well. A growl started low in his throat when he couldn't open the windows. He needed to get out, to be free, needed to mate. He sniffed around for fresh air, female scent, anything. Hearing the growl Sam moved into view, hands held out at his sides, not wanting to appear threatening.

"Caleb? What's going on kitten?" Sam whispered.

Caleb spun to meet the intruder, growling softly and backing away. He sniffed the air before dismissing him and going back to opening the window. Sam sighed and then reached out to simply hold Caleb in place telekinetically. "Burf...?" Caleb was surprised by that and tried to move, snarling angrily.

"Caleb shh, calm down, it's just me." Sam whispered as he moved closer. "Come on kitten, talk to me."


Caleb snarled in reply, he didn't want to talk, he wanted to mate! Sam touched Caleb's face, gently stroking the warm skin, seeing that Caleb's eyes had changed colour again.

"It's okay Caleb, just calm down and I'll let you go." Sam promised.

Caleb snapped at Sam's fingers when he got close, straining to get free with a soft growl. His growls stopping when he heard footsteps. Cameron made her way in and cocked her head to the side. "What is wrong with Caleb?"

"He's gone almost completely feral, I don't know if he understands anything I say." Sam answered without looking away form Caleb, keeping up the gentle touch and ignoring the snapping teeth.

"He's dumping hormones at an amazing rate." Cameron watched Sam and Caleb silently.

"He said earlier that he needs to mate, to procreate. Is he compatible that way with a woman, can he have kids?" Sam asked, Dean couldn't anymore and Sam honestly didn't know how his changes would affect his chances of fathering children.

Cameron cocked her head to the side. "No. He is able to clone himself and implant the embryo in women, but he can't procreate. The need to mate is a hormonal reaction from the cat DNA. It was supposed to be suppressed. Something must have triggered it."

"Clone.....so letting him get to a woman would be a bad idea? I bet Dean's abilities triggered it, he said they had fun and Caleb's been acting a little different since then." Sam answered.

"If he is wanting to mate... no harm should come to the woman, unless he is too rough."

"He was pretty rough.......I was thinking more the fact he wants to procreate, do we want him doing that?" Sam asked her, a clone of Caleb running, well crawling, around? Could be cute but would it be a clone of their Caleb or of Skynet's? Caleb growled softly at Sam.

"He wouldn't be cloning in this state." Cameron stated.

"Why can't we be enough?" Sam whispered staring at Caleb in pain. The thought that they weren't enough for him, that he wanted a woman......it hurt.

Cameron cocked her head at Sam. "Procreation is between male and female. It's not a conscious decision for him. Animal instinct guided by computer logistics."

"Can we override that? Maybe....." Sam knew demons could screw with people’s heads, could he do that? Make himself appear to be female to Caleb?

"No. Reprogramming an Infiltrator is tricky, next to impossible." Cameron looked back at Caleb who had his head limp against his chest. Sam gently rubbed the back of Caleb's neck, trying to offer comfort. He was still keeping Caleb frozen in place and he hated seeing the kid like this.

"S-sam...?" Caleb groaned, opening his eyes. They were back to the familiar green.

"Shh, its okay Caleb, you're gonna be okay." Sam promised him, happy to see Caleb was starting to become coherent.

"I can't move...?" He grunted trying to do so.

"It's okay, I had to, I'm sorry. You were out of it, was worried you'd hurt yourself." Sam explained. He wouldn't release Caleb until he was sure he had it together.

"You worry too much..." Caleb groaned and purred at the hand on his neck. "Feels good."

"Considering you were gonna go through a sealed window.....you back in control now?" Sam asked, smiling at the purring.

"Uh huh." Caleb smiled goofily to him. Sam wrapped an arm around Caleb's waist and then gently released his body form its invisible bonds. Caleb melted into his embrace, letting him carry his weight. "I wanted to go out the window?"

Sam moved his other hand to Caleb's back, holding him close. "Yeah, and considering Bobby reinforced the glass years ago due to demon attacks it wouldn't have been a good thing." Sam told him as he kept up the soothing touches. Then he shifted his grip again, lifting Caleb and cradling him to his chest.

Caleb purred softly. "I don't like this... Every time Dean gets hot and bothered... I get hot and bothered in the wrong way."

"It’ll be okay Caleb, we'll figure it out. Even if I have to spray on perfume and put a wig on." Sam told him as he carried him back upstairs, nodding to Cameron as he passed her.

"You wouldn't make a good looking woman..." Cameron stated as he passed, earning a snicker from Caleb.

"But I'd do it for you." Sam told Caleb as he walked towards their room.

"Don't want a girl... want my brothers!"

Sam smiled happily, glad that Caleb's instincts may want one but Caleb himself didn't. "And we want you. Just have to convince your inner kitty of that." Sam assured him as he lowered Caleb to the bed. "Go back to sleep, I've got you kitten."

Caleb tugged Sam down on him wrapping an arm and leg around Sam to make sure he wasn't getting away. "Promise?"

"Promise." Sam answered before kissing Caleb's forehead. "Sleep now."

The Infiltrator smiled, nuzzling into Sam's neck as he fell asleep. Sam held him close, rocking them slightly and then smiled as Dean opened an eye sleepily. Seeing them he moved closer, cuddling up to Caleb before falling back to sleep. Caleb started to purr softly. Sam just held him, watching over his brothers as they slept, staring out the window as the sun began to rise.

Cameron peeked her head in to check on them. Sensing something Sam tensed, eyes flashing black but he relaxed when he saw it was just Cameron, cocking his head in question.

"You should sleep."

"I'm fine, I promise. Besides I don't seem to need as much sleep anymore." Sam barely whispered, knowing she'd hear him.

Cameron nodded and looked out the window. "What are you gonna do now?"

"Whatever it takes to keep them safe." Sam answered instantly.

Cameron nodded and glanced at Dean. "He was not like this when I knew him."

"He's an incubus now Cameron, externally he's still looks human but......he's a demonic entity now, it's the only reason he hasn't been dragged to hell to fulfil the deal he made for me. He'll never be the old Dean again; he might get closer but....." Sam trailed off.

"In the future... he was different. Human."

"So I guess we've changed something huh? There's no way for Dean to ever be human again so that proves the future can change." Sam told her.

"He won't survive the war like this..." Cameron cocked her head watching Dean. "He is innocent."

"The three of us are bound together now, I'll protect them both." Sam swore, eyes flashing black again briefly. "What.....what was I like? Human or......"

"You were..." she frowned a bit as she tried to file what he was. "Lucifer."

Sam stared in shocked horror. "Lucifer....he's real? We always figured he was a myth, demon Sunday school." Sam told her.

"He is real. Dean had issues with Michael... whoever that is."

"Michael.....the Archangel? You’re telling me angels are real? Wow....did, did Dean go to hell in the time you remember?" Sam asked, was that what had caused such a change? By Dean surviving had they changed things a lot?

"Yes, he learned a lot in hell, he used those skills against the Grays." Cameron made her way inside, just watching Dean and Caleb sleep.

"Grays?" Sam asked, forcing himself not to tense as she got close, she wasn’t a threat to his brothers; he was just on edge because of earlier.

"Humans that worked for Skynet." she nodded to Caleb. "They helped make him."

"So if I ever see one I'll say thank you as I kill them." Sam mused, running his fingers through Caleb's hair.

"How will you fight a war and protect your brother?" Cameron looked at him. "Dean Winchester was very important in the war.”

"I'll do whatever I have to." Right then throwing humanity back into the Stone Age was tempting. Theoretically it wouldn't be that hard......cower a few demons into helping, wipe out technology.....but it would cause as many problems as the coming war probably.

"He was John's second in command." Cameron reached out and stroked Dean's hair gently. "He can't command anything now."

Sam couldn't help the low growl or his eyes flashing when she touched Dean. "Dean deserves peace. I won't let him get hurt."

"You will fail." Cameron stated calmly as she turned to leave. "You should sleep."

"No I won't." Sam swore as she left. He would never fail Dean or Caleb again. He mentally reached out, finding the demons easily. Skynet was gonna end before it ever began.

TBC…