Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup


 

Chapter 7:

 

Thursday, June 20th, 1996:

It had been a wild time for the past eight years. During that time, they had expanded their reach outwards to over 30 previously unpopulated worlds. And opened up over half to friendly demons seeking asylum from their own war-torn dimensions.

All worlds populated by demons based on their needs. At the cost of trading between them. Opening up the shop which had been their first base, to higher and higher trade goods.

They were also each highly sought after for their building abilities. And that on top of expanding the builds on the worlds they kept for their own needs. Including the Alpha Site. Which currently contained the hub network for their other connected worlds. Many of which were now used as farming and supply worlds. With the products, especially the meats, blood, etc., going for sale or trade in Sunnydale and LA.

 

They each had reached Journeyman status with Xander the highest and soon to reach Master Level 1 status. As such he now had minions working on his D. Bags or Bag of Holding as Jesse called them, for sale in their main shop.

Each had their own Messenger Bag of Holding, with over the shoulder straps, that Xander had personally made for them. They were sectioned off for ease of finding stuff. And bespelled to summon whatever the owner wished from the bag. Plus, blood bonded to each of them. So, no one outside the three of them could use them.  

 

They had used the newfound dimensional and expanded space knowledge to add onto their Sunnydale properties. Increasing them 100-fold. And thus, increasing their profits as well.

And Xander's Mastery project was to be a version of an expanded space British Police Box. It wouldn't travel in time and space but there would be a viewing portal in the control room that looked like a Stargate only with ten rings for earth time and dimensional viewing. As well as expanded space as far as he could stretch it on the insides. Sectioned off into rooms that he was still planning out.

 

Currently with it being the Solstice, he had set up the ritual for several of the sun/desert boxes which were always in demand. And demons and other practitioners paid very well for them.

 

Of the other two, Willow had expanded out to the technomagic field with RT doing well in the computer competitive market. Selling to those who were willing to shell out funds for very personalized computers and software. Either for their businesses or for themselves. She had patented a manmade crystaline powerbase that allowed the user to go a week between recharges on laptops, and the laptops alone had 1 T/64 G in software and hardware capacity. So those like the Red Cross and others who ended up often in the field were among her customers were her biggest customers.

Jesse was also a software designer and lent his field that way. But he went towards game design and had companies eating out of his hands for his newest generation of whatever it was that came out of his shop. His gamers had absolutely no problems being beta players on his games either. And his LARP players were very happy to game out some of the games for him. With many of the non-human players were more than willing to pose for scanning to become a npc or non-player character the players ran into.

 

First full week of August 1996:

With Buffy coming later this year, Xander decided to take the place of his minion. And joined up with Willow and Jesse to choose his classes.

Taking AP classes for the core classes, gym, and metal shop.

Jesse took all the same except instead of metal shop he took art class. And Willow took Latin instead.

They each would have minions taking their places in the businesses they ran, till they got out of school. And the same would apply when they went on patrol later on in the year.

Jesse, in between his gaming and game writing, did the rounds with the poker circuit with Xander coming along. And they both had fun introducing the written rules for Dragon Poker and watching as it took over the local circuit, then listening to the championships played in Vegas every year.

 

Both Xander and Willow had won the right to be emancipated and divorce their parents, with Jesse being the only one amongst them currently to have decent ones. So, both of them were staying permanently at the manor, while Jesse was there from Friday - Sunday.

And while none of them were contributors to any political parties since they were too young to vote right at that moment, the mayor did not want them to transfer out of the area and take all those lovely tax dollars with them. So, as much as vice principal Snyder hated the thought of being nice to them, he still went out of his way to aid them in whatever they might need. And that included sticking up for them against the rich/jocks whenever there was an altercation. Which were rare as hell this time around, as none of those who had bullied them last time wanted to be declared publicly off limits on the boardwalk. Even Cordie, and her Cordettes, who had that happen to the bunch in the latter part of the 8th grade and had to suffer a ban for that summer.