Imagine: The List
Fic posted by members of Vo's Imaginings YahooGroup
[Reviews - 1]
Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +


Story Notes:
Part of my humorous deathfics series. This story itself has two sequels.

“How?” Chase asks brokenly in his cute Australian accident, the one that makes most women, and a few men, want to take the boy home, comfort him, soothe his troubled brow, and then make him scream in pleasure as they take his cherry. Everybody's positive the boy has to be a virgin, as shy as he is around women, and everybody also knows that House and Wilson are more than a little interested in the younger man. There's a hefty betting pool going on just when the two older doctors make their move on him.

“I don't know how it happened.” James Wilson says, wrapping a blanket around Chase's shoulders as he recognizes the signs of the younger man going into shock. He'd been with Cuddy when it happened, he'd only been a step behind the hospital administrator, stopped by a nurse with a file that had a patient's paperwork that needed signing before he could check out. He'd watched the hospital administrator walk through the open elevator doors with half an eye as he scrawled his signature on the forms, the scream she'd let out when she fell into the empty elevator shaft had curdled the blood of everybody who'd been nearby, including House and Foreman who had just walked around the corner.

Wilson and House had gotten Chase back to House's office when the police had released them, by then the younger man was shaking visibly and white as a hospital sheet. Ignoring hospital rules, Wilson had fixed all three men drinks from House's hidden flask when they'd entered the office, slipping a mild sedative in Chase's before handing it to the younger man.

Chase's head droops against Wilson's chest as the two men stretch out on House's couch, feet up on the coffee table in front of them, kicking a couple copies of medical journals and House's hidden sex mags off the table with their feet. House scowls at his smirking lover as he walks over to the closet, bringing out a blanket that he shakes over Chase as the other man rearranges him on the couch so his head is resting on Wilson's chest. All three men are just waiting for the police to release them before they head home. House taking the time to catch up on the bane of his existence, paperwork.

Wilson plants a kiss on the sleeping Chase's head of blond hair as he looks over at his lover.

“Greg, I don't want to wait anymore. It was too close. We could have lost him today.”

“When we bring him home tonight?” Greg asks, looking at his lover. The other man nods. Tonight. Chase had been watching both of the older men long enough for them to know any advances they make would be accepted without any problems.

“Wonder who won the pot?” Greg thinks silently as he turns his attention back to his paperwork. On the couch, James Wilson smirks. He didn't know why he'd chosen today in the betting pool, but the money would come in very handy when the two older men take Chase to their favorite nudist resort, one that caters to gay and lesbian couples.